Outbound Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL
Office Building/Campus: Chicago- 350 Orleans
Home Department: Admission Operations
Position Type: Staff Position
Founded in 2009, TCS Education System is a nonprofit enterprise built on the premise that business success and social impact need not be mutually exclusive. Operating as an efficient business with a mission clearly rooted in advancing the greater good, the system includes: a network of specialized institutions that offer an effective approach to higher education; early childhood and K-12 schools that deliver progressive, evidence-based curriculum to change the face of childhood education in our nation; a foundation that attracts charitable contributions to support our schools and their social change endeavors; and more. Our ongoing business success coupled with our social change mission unifies our organization and distinguishes TCS Education System from any other educational system today.
We are currently searching for a part-time Outbound Recruitment Coordinator to join our Chicago Office. This position will be 20 hours per week 1 pm - 5pm, Monday through Friday.
The Outbound Recruitment Coordinator will provide excellent student service delivery by telephone. This position will be responsible for contacting inquiries with the goal of transferring the inquiries to their admissions counselors. In the case that the counselor is not available to take the transfer, it is the Recruitment Coordinator’s responsibility to book campus visits and tours, set phone appointments, and book event attendance for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Colleges of Law, and Pacific Oaks College.
- Provide prospective students with a positive impression of The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Colleges of Law, and Pacific Oaks College
- Provide quality student service by following up with prospective students
- Maintaining general information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Colleges of Law, and Pacific Oaks College
- Convert inquiries to transfers, on campus appointments, phone appointments, or open house registrants
- Create and maintain notes in CRM
- Schedule appointments in CRM
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telecommunication and communication skills
- 1 to 2 years of phone experience
- 1 to 2 years of general computer experienc
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance , retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
For more information about TCS Education System and our affiliates visit www.tcsedsystem.edu
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.