Adjunct Faculty - Masters in Public Health Department - Los Angeles Campus
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Office Building/Campus: Los Angeles- Downtown
Home Department: Public Health
Position Type: Faculty Position
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Master’s in Public Health (MPH) Program at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is currently seeking qualified individuals to teach courses in the curriculum based at the Los Angeles Campus.
The primary responsibility of Adjunct Faculty members is to enrich courses by sharing theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject, and encouraging direct application to the workplace within the field of Public Health.
All adjunct faculty members at The Chicago School are appointed by the Department Chair to teach credit hours as needed in a given academic year. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide a classroom environment conducive to learning
- Timely grading of assignments and providing quality feedback
- Select, develop and use informal and formal techniques or instruments to measure student learning, modifying teaching strategies if needed
- Submit and maintain accurate records of attendance and grades
- Maintain expertise and technical competence in the public health field.
- Doctoral degree in Public Health, Community Health, Health Psychology, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Nursing or a related field;
- Previous online teaching experience (3 years preferred);
- Exemplary professional experience;
- Engagement in research and scholarship (preferred).
Applicants should submit a CV, 3 references, and a letter of interest.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.PI74846351