Clinical Training Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Office Building/Campus: Los Angeles- Downtown
Home Department: Applied Professional Practice
Position Type: Staff Position
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
Our Los Angeles campus is currently seeking a Training Site Coordinator.
- Consult with the database manager in Chicago and maintain California's clinical training database
- Identify and set-up new training sites and satellite clinics
- Assist with development and execution of training agreements and MOUs for academic programs and training sites
- Advise students on clinical training matters
- Track clinical training placement rates and other clinical training data
- Assist with the maintenance of clinical training records;
- Assist with insuring site visits are completed in a timely manner by DCTs and supervisors
- Participate in Los Angeles area training association meetings
- Attend meetings for faculty, directors, and school administrators, as needed;
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in psychology or relevant degree required.
- 1-2 years experience in coordination of training and/or supervision and administration
- Computer proficiency - MS Office, Excel
- Written and verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of statistics
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Knowledge of electronic databases
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.