All Campus, a former division of Alloy Education, has been leading the way in higher education marketing and recruitment since 1985. All Campus continues to leverage the resources of one of the nation’s largest providers of college and young adult media to craft strategic marketing plans that drive results. Today, we represent over 150 clients and generate thousands of prospective students monthly for their distance learning programs. We handle every aspect of student recruitment. Our process starts with research allowing us to uniquely position the program and inform every marketing decision, marketing strategy and creative design, and carries through to academic advising and student coaching. We are experiencing a revolution in higher education, and we are excited to be at the center of this transformation, offering our clients the expertise and highest standards of service to help them succeed through this amazing period.
We are seeking a full-time Enrollment Specialist who is excited to be part of our enrollment team. We are looking for an experienced individual that will help us to meet both our goals and the needs of prospective students by listening, assessing each individual, and passing on qualified inquiries.
The Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for inbound and outbound calling to match potential students to school programs. The ideal candidate has over three years of admissions or telesales/sales experience, is excellent with people, and possesses the energy and creativity to engage prospective students and qualify the inquiries. Preferably, the candidate will have experience in admissions for a prior educational institution.
The ideal candidate has over three years of admissions , is excellent with people, and possesses the energy and creativity to engage prospective students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes knowledge regarding higher education and the degree program to discuss details and benefits with potential students.
- Uses creative thinking and program knowledge to educate potential students on college degree programs.
- Addresses students’ concerns regarding online degree programs and ensures that all prospective students receive the correct program information.
- Conducts telephone interviews to screen potential student applicants for the college degree program by managing inquiries and achieving prompt contact.
- Maintains consistent contact with current and prospective students, providing the highest level of student support service.
- Ensures that prospective students have realistic expectations regarding their course of study.
- Completes the student application process by working with the student to make sure all application components are completed in a timely manner by developing timelines along with structured follow-up.
- Acts as a liaison with prospective students to ensure the process of enrollment and financial aid is delivered with the highest level of customer service.
- Inputs all activity into database system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work on weekends and in the evenings may be required.
- Displays the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Participates in meetings as required.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Skills and Experience Required for Consideration:
• Ability to make quick and independent decisions
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• 3+ years of admissions experience required
• Marketing or support experience
• Experience with CRM or enrollment software technology
• Knowledge of the secondary education market
• Four-year degree required
We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Some of the benefits we currently offer eligible employees include:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Medical & Prescription Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
• Casual Dress Code
• Section 125 Pre-tax
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time Off
• Commuter Benefits Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Bonuses