Learning Solutions Manager, Eastern Region
Colorado State University-Global Campus delivers the next generation of online education that lives up to the reputation of the Colorado State University System for quality and innovation. Offering Bachelor’s completion and Master’s programs in career relevant fields, CSU-Global Campus is designed to fit into the busy lives of working adults. The 100% online campus has faculty that are national leaders in their fields of study, and are specially trained to teach adult learners in an online platform. The Campus offers 8-week courses, with multiple start dates a semester and a simplified enrollment process
The Learning Solutions Manager is primarily responsible for driving strategic Affiliations resulting in student enrollment with:
- Regional, nationwide and global businesses and organizations whose employees may be able to benefit from CSU-Global educational offerings and opportunities
The Manager will also assist the university in strategically managing additional outreach opportunities for maximum efficiency and to meet mission-driven outcomes. This position will work collaboratively with other departments to facilitate the Campus’ mission, and reports to the VP of Strategic Alliances.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Help further the Campus mission by proactively marketing CSU-Global to current and potential Affiliates throughout the Eastern US Region, including nationwide and global businesses.
- Conduct industry and competitive research, and analyze data to develop actionable recommendations to meet Campus goals.
- Market and extend the Campus brand, mission, and vision to create more name recognition and product awareness through lead generation
- Through communication with Affiliates, actively assist in the creation and roll out of new academic programs.
- Provide active and regular communication with the all university departments to ensure goal alignment and consistent messaging.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business development
- Minimum 3 years experience in higher education industry
- A full time embedded presence in the geographically designated region
- Able to work independently, with the assistance of other university departments, to execute strategic initiatives
- Able to travel as often as necessary to accomplish objectives and goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization, business and functional knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively while remote
- Strong customer service orientation (both internal and external), creativity and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage existing relationships and build new relationships with industry executives
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills required, as well as familiarity with other personal computer applications
- Able to work occasional evening and weekend hours
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
Annual Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000
Applications will be accepted until an appointment is made. Applications must include: resume and cover letter addressing interest. Applications will be held in confidence except for the individuals invited for campus interviews. All applications should be in Microsoft Word format. This announcement will be posted until further notice. Non-electronic applications will not be accepted.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make certain that the subject includes the following: first name, last name and position for which you are applying.
Colorado State University System
7800 East Maplewood, Ste 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Colorado State University System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and Colorado state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements. In order to assist Colorado State University System in meeting its affirmative action responsibilities, ethnic minorities, women, and other protected class members are encouraged to apply and to also identify themselves