Learning Solutions Manager, Active Military and Veterans
Colorado State University-Global Campus delivers the next generation of online education that lives up to the reputation of the Colorado State University System for quality and innovation. Offering Bachelor’s completion and Master’s programs in career relevant fields, CSU-Global Campus is designed to fit into the busy lives of working adults. The 100% online campus has faculty that are national leaders in their fields of study, and are specially trained to teach adult learners in an online platform. The Campus offers 8-week courses, with multiple start dates a semester and a simplified enrollment process
The Learning Solutions Manager for Active Military and Veterans, is primarily responsible for driving strategic military relationships resulting in student enrollment with active military, veterans, and military family members.
The Manager will also assist the university in strategically managing additional outreach opportunities for maximum efficiency and to meet mission-driven outcomes. This position will work collaboratively with other departments to facilitate the Campus’ mission, and reports to the VP of Strategic Alliances.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Help further the Campus mission by proactively marketing CSU-Global to current and potential Affiliates throughout the U.S. and in U.S. military bases around the world.
- Conduct industry and competitive research, and analyze data to develop actionable recommendations to meet Campus goals.
- Market and extend the Campus brand, mission, and vision to create more name recognition and product awareness through lead generation
- Through communication with military and veteran relationships, actively assist in the creation and roll out of new academic programs.
- Provide active and regular communication with the all university departments to ensure goal alignment and consistent messaging.
Other duties as assigned.
- Retired military status
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business development, military recruiting, public affairs
- Minimum 3 years experience in higher education industry, military education office, professional military education (PME), training instructor (TI)
- Able to work independently, with the assistance of other university departments, to execute strategic initiatives
- Able to travel as often as necessary to accomplish objectives and goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and functional knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively while remote
- Strong customer service orientation (both internal and external), creativity and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage existing relationships and to build new relationships with military leaders
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills required, as well as familiarity with other personal computer applications
- Able to work occasional evening and weekend hours
- Proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000
Applications will be accepted until an appointment is made. Applications must include: resume and cover letter addressing interest. Applications will be held in confidence except for the individuals invited for campus interviews. All applications should be in Microsoft Word format. This announcement will be posted until further notice. Non-electronic applications will not be accepted.
Email email@example.com. Make certain that the subject includes the following: first name, last name and position for which you are applying.