MULTIPLE: President, Los Angeles Harbor College, President, Los Angeles Southwest College, President, Los Angeles Valley College
LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
Now accepting applications for Presidents of the following colleges:
Los Angeles Harbor College
Los Angeles Southwest College
Los Angeles Valley College
SALARY: $180,922 - $210,215/year
• Assuming the leadership of the college, taking into account its existing institutional and community cultures.
• Linking effective research and analysis with an evaluation function to support planning for, allocating, and managing resources: human, technological, financial, and physical.
• Demonstrating an understanding of the accreditation process, and exhibiting an ability to monitor, manage and maintain the requirements of the college’s accreditation effort.
• Expertly and effectively administering the fiscal and operational planning of the college.
• Administering an ongoing bond-related construction program within fiscal and time restraints.
• Implementing policies and procedures within the participatory governance framework
• Facilitating the development of funding opportunities at the local, state and national level.
• Serving as the college representative on the Chancellor’s Cabinet.
• Performing other duties as assigned by the Chancellor.
• A master’s degree or advanced degree of at least equivalent standard from an accredited college or university or a California credential authorizing administrative service at the community college level. The required degree must be completed at the time of filing an application.
• Two years of full-time experience preferably as a senior level college or university administrator or senior management in business, industry, education, or government.
• A sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college faculty, staff and students.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.laccd.edu
The Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) is an equal opportunity employer. The policy of the LACCD is to provide an educational, employment, and business environment free from prohibited discrimination in violation of state or federal law on the basis of actual or perceived ethnic group identification, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including gender-based sexual harassment), pregnancy, marital status, cancer-related medical condition of an employee, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Individuals with legally-defined disabilities may request reasonable accommodation.