Admissions Records Specialist
Location: Chicago, IL
Office Building/Campus: Chicago- 350 Orleans
Home Department: Admission Operations
Position Type: Staff Position
Founded in 2009, TCS Education System is a nonprofit enterprise built on the premise that business success and social impact need not be mutually exclusive. Operating as an efficient business with a mission clearly rooted in advancing the greater good, the system includes: a network of specialized institutions that offer an effective approach to higher education; early childhood and K-12 schools that deliver progressive, evidence-based curriculum to change the face of childhood education in our nation; a foundation that attracts charitable contributions to support our schools and their social change endeavors; and more. Our ongoing business success coupled with our social change mission unifies our organization and distinguishes TCS Education System from any other educational system today.
We are currently searching for an Admissions Records Specialist to join our Chicago Office. The hours for this role will be 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Friday.
The successful candidate is dynamic, self motivated, able to multi-task, and must enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-dimensional, and rapidly growing educational system.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the office of admissions at all affiliates
- Accurately data enter and complete a quality assurance check on applications in Campus Vue
- Open mail/e-mail and scan/print student documents into Image Now
- Update documents in Campus Vue and link appropriately in Image Now
- Complete status/term changes as requested by campus admissions staff
- Process application fees and tuition deposits
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Well organized, detail oriented, flexible, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in word processing/internet/database/spreadsheet programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. Experience with CampusVue and Image Now software a plus!
- Possess excellect communication and ability to tactfully interact with individuals at various levels throughtout the organization
- Positive attitude and the ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- High School Diploma
- Two years of office experience, preferably in a setting with a high volume of document management and data entry.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
For more information about TCS Education System and our affiliates visit www.tcsedsystem.edu
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.