Compliance Specialist (20 hours a week)
This is a Temporary/ Part-time position (20 hours per week)
Key Function and Expected Performances:
- Investigate complaints of discrimination made by employees or students, as well as federal or state agencies.
- Provide training to other staff members with respect to investigations, and interpretation of applicable laws and regulations.
- Analyze written and statistical data relevant to making a determination on the merits of claims of discrimination.
- Mediate conflicts relating to claims of discrimination.
- Provide information to and consult with the Office of the General Counsel with respect to responses to complaints filed with outside agencies.
- Interview potential complaintants to determine appropriateness of complaints for EAD processing and obtain complete information necessary to pursue cases effectively
Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience or the equivalent.
Job Temporary Services
Primary Location TN-Nashville-2525 West End Ave
Organization EO, AA, and Disability Svcs 155241