TA Recruiting Coordinator
Job ID 2013-50659
# Positions 1
Location US-IL-Downers Grove
Posted Date 2/10/2014
Division DeVry Education Group
Department Human Resources
As part of the Talent Acquisition function, works closely with the Talent Acquisition Managers, Consultants and Sourcing Specialists to ensure that the recruiting process functions efficiently and professionally resulting in each candidate and hiring manager having a very positive experience. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for executing administrative processes that help the Talent Acquisition team meet time-to-fill service level agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides operational and technical support to the Talent Acquisition team including entering job posting data into the employment tracking system, processing/responding to candidates, completing pre-employment paperwork, scheduling assessments, scheduling candidate interviews, generating background check requests, creating offer letters and closing out job requisitions.
- Administers and produces employment related reports critical to developing continuous improvement strategies for the Talent Acquisition team. Researches, organizes, compiles and formats data for review.
- Provides excellent customer service to candidates, Talent Acquisition team members and to hiring managers.
- Pro-actively anticipates problems and addresses them. Resolves issues/concerns with a “positive/can-do” attitude.
- Meets or exceeds Recruiting Coordinator service level agreements in terms of quantity of work and quality of work (as measured by hiring manager and candidate surveys).
- Provides administrative support including entering, formatting and printing information; answers phones; and relays messages as appropriate.
- Assists with the administration of temporary employee placement.(including adjunct faculty and student workers)
- Respond and react quickly and effectively to urgent tasks in an environment with constantly changing priorities (such as scheduling changes)
Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required but bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Advanced education in the areas of customer service, sales, recruiting, human resources or related field highly desired.
- Minimum 1 year in Recruiting, HR, or related field.
- Beginner to basic knowledge of sourcing techniques, full life cycle recruiting, hiring process management, hiring manager interaction, time management, and recruiting technology.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, and meet/exceed deadlines.
- Basic ability to effectively build rapport/relationships via the phone.
- Basic level computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Previous knowledge with ATS highly desired
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.