Student Finance Advisor - Full-Time - Stockton
Job ID 2013-52356
# Positions 1
Posted Date 1/29/2014
Division Carrington College of California
Department Student Finance
This position is responsible for the day-to-day duties in the Student Finance department. This position has responsibilities as cashier, financial aid coordinator, and provides account management administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciles and reports all state scholarships and grant funding.
- Tracks the progress of all new financial aid applicants.
- Assists with Title IV federal, state reports and institutional aid applications.
- Manages financial aid accounts.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year related financial advising and/or training experience preferred.
- PC skills in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and database software.
- Experience with Student Financial Aid software application a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.