Senior Project Associate
Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC), a federally funded contract that is part of a Washington DC-based national higher education association, seeks a data entry coordinator to maintain various databases for programs offered by member colleges.
Key job functions:
- Entry and maintenance of key data attributes
- Export data for use in publications and projects
- Maintain quality assurance and perform data checks on entered data and exported files
- Use multiple data sources and advanced software skills for data analysis
- Provide various internal reports
- Assist in updating and training employees on database functionality and use, including maintaining training materials and guides
- Act as a liaison between teams to ensure timely data sharing and database updates
- Work on additional data and research projects, as assigned
Essential to this position are:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office experience, data entry and review, database queries and database exports
- Advanced proficiency in Excel including Visual Basic
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- A bachelor's degree in a related major or equivalent of education and/or experience
- Some Mac OSX experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data
- Excellent proofing ability
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to grasp complexities of higher education programs, college course articulation and curricular matters helpful
Salary: $55-60,000 commensurate with experience. EOE/AA.
Review of applications will begin immediately. Submit cover letter and resume no later than February 7th to AASCU Human Resources (HR@aascu.org)