Incident Response and Forensics Specialist - Network
Responsible for design, deployment, monitoring and analyzing the network infrastructure to advance and ensure security in a continuously available environment. Works with technical and project staff to provide auditing, solutions, coordination, and education around security policy and processes.
Key Functions and Expected Performances:
- Analyze and assists in maintaining cohesive security strategy by assisting in the development and enforcement of the network security policy.
- Designs and implements appropriate network firewalls to meet the needs of the institution and customers.
- Perform appropriate audits to ensure the security of the network and resources attached to it.
- Consults with development teams to review and improve application security.
- Consults with infrastructure teams to review and recommend authentication systems to improve security.
- Assists in the design and enforcement of incident response process for the enterprise.
- Provide education to community and partners across the institution on the topic of security.
- Conduct continuous process improvement (CPI) activity
- Act as a technical resource on a project as assigned by manager
- Keep abreast of changes in software and development technologies.
Job requires Bachelor's and 3 years of experience or the equivalent.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location TN-Nashville-1207 17th Avenue
Organization Security Ops 152570