Adjunct Faculty Physical Therapy
Job Category Adjunct
Posting Number M00135
Department Physical Therapy
Reports To Chair of Physical Therapy
Point of Contact Rebecca Barnes, Elena Shields, Rebecca Barnes, Elena Shields
Marymount seeks to build a pool of persons qualified to teach physical therapy courses.
18 graduate credits in Physical Therapy.
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by
Open Until Filled Yes
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The university's location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nation's capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Percent of total time 100
Responsibility / Duty
- Adjunct faculty are professionals with the responsibility of providing a quality learning experience for Marymount University students on a semester basis.
- Adjunct faculty report to a Dean, Chair, or Director and perform instruction-related duties and responsibilities in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the university.
- The relationship of the adjunct faculty member to the student is one of teacher and facilitator of learning.
- Each adjunct is hired to instruct a particular course (s) within a department. The chair of the department will review all duties as assigned, particular to the course being contracted to be taught.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you hold at least 18 graduate credits in Physical Therapy?
Applicant DocumentsRequired Documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Teaching Philosophy