Software Services Specialist Security Support
As one of the fastest growing nonprofit universities in the nation, Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) offers nearly 200 certificate, undergraduate and graduate programs in business, culinary arts, teacher education, hospitality management and liberal arts on campus, online and at our regional centers. SNHU, at No. 12, was the only university to make Fast Company's 2012 list of the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies and is a repeat winner of the Chronicle of Higher Education's "Great Colleges to Work For" award. At Southern New Hampshire University we routinely go above and beyond what is expected of us. We believe there are no limits to what you can do, what you can be and what you can achieve. Come be a part of innovation and education!
Administrative Software Services and Training (ASST) is responsible for supporting mission critical, campus-wide systems. These applications include Colleague, CRM and ImageNow, This support includes, but is not limited to, maintenance of existing applications, implementation of new functionality and upgrades.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to work under the direction of the Student and Financial Systems Administrator, providing support in the area of security class maintenance.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Support for Colleague security class maintenance
- Provide documentation and procedures support as needed
- Act as first point of contact for ID creation
- Provide first level Colleague support for user community
As part of the ASST team, the incumbent will also:
- Assist in the day to day database operations
- Assist in Colleague data cleanup
- Provide first level technical assistance by responding to user inquiries
The successful applicant must have:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Colleague and how it relates to university department needs
- A comprehension of database design and workflows
- Proficient with MS Office, MS CRM, Windows, SharePoin