Research Services Clinical Science Program Manager - 32007 University Staff Description University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus School of Medicine | Department of Medicine | Division of Geriatric Medicine Job Title: Research Services Clinical Science Program Manager Position: #00817764 – Requisition: #32007 Job Summary:
This position will involve overseeing and managing a statewide educational program designed to train multiple health care disciplines in geriatric care principles. Project management functions will include identifying partners across academic institutions and the coordinating development and administration of training to health professionals from diverse backgrounds. A special emphasis will be placed on engaging participants from rural areas and underserved communities. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and administer geriatric training opportunities.
- Identify sites for experiential training opportunities.
- Collaborate with institutions of higher education and health care providers to place students in geriatric clinical training settings for hands-on experiential training.
- Maintain data to support programmatic goals.
- Prioritize rural and underserved communities for access to clinicians with geriatric training.
Onsite – this role is expected to work onsite and is located in Aurora, CO. Why Join Us:
The mission of the Division of Geriatric Medicine and Multidisciplinary Center on Aging is to create a thriving community of clinicians, researchers, educators, and staff committed to world class aging research, unparalleled geriatric care, and highly innovative educational programs in partnership with older adults and those who care for older adults.
Our researchers are shedding light on interventions that improve how we care for aging patients, including preventing disease, maintaining functional independence, and improving how we care for nursing home residents.
The University of Colorado offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, tuition benefits, ECO pass, paid time off – vacation, sick, and holidays and more. To see what benefits are available, please visit: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits-wellness
. Diversity and Equity:
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, persons within the LGBTQ+ community and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment. Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire. Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree on a year for year basis.
- Four (4) years clinical research or related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in science or health related field.
- Five (5) yeas clinical research or related experience.
- Prior experience providing program and/or project management duties in a clinical research setting.
- Experience with electronic data capture systems (e.g., EMR or EHR and data management systems).
How to Apply:
- Strong project management skills and experience within a complex and diverse environment.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of federal regulations and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Demonstration of strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Knowledge of basic human anatomy, physiology, medical terminology.
- Ability to interpret and master complex research protocol information.
For full consideration, please submit the following document(s):
- A letter of interest describing relevant job experiences as they relate to listed job qualifications and interest in the position.
- Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Three to five professional references including name, address, phone number (mobile number if appropriate), and email address.
Questions should be directed to: Sabrina Ferguson, firstname.lastname@example.org Screening of Applications Begins:
Screening of applications begins immediately and continues until position is filled. Anticipated Pay Range:
The starting salary range (or hiring range) for this position has been established as $66,472 - $84,552.
The above salary range (or hiring range
) represents the University's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. This position may be eligible for overtime compensation, depending on the level.
Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.
Total Compensation Calculator: http://www.cu.edu/node/153125 ADA Statement:
The University will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the employment application process. To request an accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources ADA Coordinator at email@example.com
​. Background Check Statement:
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees. Vaccination Statement:
CU Anschutz strongly encourages vaccination against the COVID-19 virus and other vaccine preventable diseases
. If you work, visit, or volunteer in healthcare facilities or clinics operated by our affiliated hospital or clinical partners or by CU Anschutz, you will be required to comply with the vaccination and medical surveillance policies of the facilities or clinics where you work, visit, or volunteer, respectively. In addition, if you work in certain research areas or perform certain safety sensitive job duties, you must enroll in the occupational health medical surveillance program
Application Materials Required: Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References Job Category
: Research Services Primary Location
: Aurora Department: U0001 -- Anschutz Med Campus or Denver - 20194 - SOM-MED-Geriatrics Schedule
: Full-time Posting Date
: Dec 4, 2023 Unposting Date
: Ongoing Posting Contact Name: Sabrina Ferguson Posting Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Number: 00817764
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency