Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to over 50,000 students, 11,000 faculty and staff and 332,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 public research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, nine straight years of record enrollment, global leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 Conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.65 billion and its endowment totals $1.8 billion.Job Overview
Coordinate, manage and update content across multiple channels.Essential Functions
- Create and co-create content for distribution across multiple channels, including websites, marketing collateral and social media using AEM and WordPress platforms
- Review, copyedit, approve, and publish digital content while enforcing the university’s web style guide, and advocate for the CMS.
- Build collaborations and projects with stakeholders within a focused set of project management tools
- Serve as a resource for standards, best practices and guidelines around brand, visual identity, information architecture, content, and accessibility.
- Evaluate, audit, monitor and maintain compliance with accessibility design and usability standards for a user centric UIX.
- Advocate and liaise with contributors, users, stakeholders on business centric website content
- Concept, design and build engaging email marketing campaigns
- Design and activate social activations as needed
- Work closely with university’s technical support team to ensure accessibility, functionality and performance of university’s digital platforms, specifically ensuring compliance with sections 504 and 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Evaluate, plan, monitor and report relevant metrics for KPI and success measurements
- Utilize data and trends to optimize website performance
- May manage the university’s selected content management system.
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Design, or related field
- Seven (7) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement
Physical Requirements/Work EnvironmentOffice environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.Compensation and Benefits
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with AEM, WordPress or similar content management systems
- Understanding of web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot or other CRM related platforms
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP). To learn more about why UC is a great place to work, please visit our careers page at https://www.uc.edu/careers.html
. For questions about the UC recruiting process or to request accommodations with the application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:HEJ, SF:INS SF:HERC SF:DIV SF:LJN SF:IHE