Part Time Temporary, Grant Funded Program Coordinator 1, Keystone LSAMP
Office of Provost/VP for Academic Affairs Staff
Nature of Position:
Job Summary/Basic Function
The Program Coordinator of Keystone LSAMP is the primary staff member responsible for the day-to-day operations of the grant-funded program, ensuring effective project management and supporting completion of the program goals. Millersville University of Pennsylvania is the prime recipient of a five-year grant from the National Science Foundation under which Millersville and three other PASSHE institutions will conduct activities for the purpose of increasing enrollment and degree completion in STEM fields by students who are members of under-represented groups.
The Program Coordinator will serve as the primary point of contact for all program partners and participants and be responsible for project management, financial administration, and project communications and outreach. The Program Coordinator reports to the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs. This appointment is contingent on availability of grant funding.
Located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Millersville University of Pennsylvania is one of the 10 public universities of Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education. Our pillars of distinction include exceptionally strong student-faculty relationships, numerous programs of distinction, a beautiful campus and vibrant location, and successful job placement for our students. Our students' success, both inside and outside of the classroom, is our highest priority, and we provide numerous opportunities to facilitate their academic, personal, and social growth and development. Almost 70 baccalaureate programs are available for our 6,000 students to find their path. Approximately one thousand graduate students enroll in 21 master's and three doctoral programs. Our faculty are highly respected in their fields and dedicated to the success of students in the classroom, research labs, and in campus life. Over 66,000 alumni live in all 50 states and in 72 countries around the world. We seek individuals who embrace and value our EPPIIC values of exploration, public mission, professionalism, inclusion, integrity, and compassion.Hourly rate:
$22.64, plus comprehensive benefits starting on the first day of employment, including:
- Health insurance - Part-time rates available. Employees pay 5% of bi-weekly salary for benefit coverage with ability to pay 2.5% when participating in the wellness program.
- Dental insurance - Part-time rates available after 90 days
- Vision insurance - Part-time rates available after 90 days.
- Group life insurance - equal to annual salary at no cost to the employee
- Retirement - 2 plans to choose from
- Tuition waiver - Not applicable
- Vacation leave- 4.24% of regular hours paid for first 3 years, increases to 7.32% of regular hours paid per year after 3 years
- Sick leave - 4.24% of regular hours paid
- Holiday leave - pro-rated based on FTE
The State System Employee Benefits Summary can be found at https://www.passhe.edu/inside/HR/syshr/Benefit_Summaries/PEBTF_Summary.pdf
At Millersville University we are committed to fostering a learning and working environment that promotes the intersectionality of diversity to foster a climate of inclusion. Employing our EPPIIC values and the principles of Inclusive Excellence, we hold that an inclusive community is a core value that is an essential part of the foundation for our learning and working environment. Millersville University is an equal opportunity employer and, in compliance with federal and state laws and university policy, is committed to providing equal educational and employment opportunities for all persons without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Individuals from traditionally underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with digital technologies, including digital workflow applications, web content management, social media, Zoom, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Microsoft 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills.
- Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Successful interview.
- Successful completion of three background checks.
- Experience in grant administration.
- Experience in higher education administration.
- Track all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Program, including maintaining a program calendar of events and activities
- Serve as the primary administrative point of contact for all Program partners and participants
- Maintain program files and records regarding scheduling and logistics, communications, contracts, program data, budget management, and grant administration
- Monitor the Program budget to ensure compliance and effective financial stewardship
- Initiate and manage to completion all procurement, personnel, and other business processes necessary for the performance of the Program
- Develop and manage program web content
- Serve as administrative point of contact for subrecipients
- Serve as administrative point of contact for Program contractors
- Administer surveys using Qualtrics and manage resulting data
- Participate in the planning of activities and events for students and faculty, ranging incomplexity from one-hour meetings to multi-day conferences and field trips, and be responsible for operationalizing those plans
- All other duties as assigned.
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.millersville.edu/postings/11293
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risks.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Ability to sit for long lengths of time.
- Must be able to lift/pull/push up to 10 pounds.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency