SOCIAL & VIDEO PRODUCER, Metropolitan College, Administration Tracking Code23500095061117Job Description
Boston University Metropolitan College (MET) is seeking an enthusiastic Social & Video Producer to join its Marketing & Communications Department. The primary purpose of this position is to strategize, develop, implement and maintain social media content across various social channels to build and foster engagement within the MET community and to create engaging, dynamic video content to share across our digital platforms . Monitor and advise individual department social media strategies and ensure that there is brand consistency. Plan and build out extensive social media calendars for all social media outlets. Create, manage, and report on paid social media advertising across platforms and/or monitor and coordinate with external vendors on social media initiatives. Manage in-house video production for MET, highlighting special events, faculty, alumni, and students. Strategize, storyboard, produce, edit, and promote multimedia (video & audio) content for MET in order to drive brand engagement as well as leads.
- B.A./B.S. required
- 5-8 years experience
- In depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective audience, and how each platform can be utilized in different scenarios
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Premiere and After Effects-working knowledge of Final Cut Pro preferred
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Knowledge of social media management tools such as Sprinklr, as well as Google Analytics preferred Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication, oral and written (proofreading) and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and MS Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of video production including but not limited to experience with professional cameras, studio and field production, storyboarding, audio recording techniques, and post-production editing
- Experience in short-form video content and creating video content for social media
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, natural or protective hairstyle, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job LocationBOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular