Applications are invited for a temporary post of a Senior Project Manager - Programme for Operations and Services Transformation (POST) within **UCD **Chief People Officer and Director of SIRC & Legal Services.
The Senior Project Manager is a pivotal role within the Programme for Operations and Services Transformation (POST) in University College Dublin. The role is designed to provide both overarching support and direct project management within the programme's portfolio. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of third-level education by delivering on key initiatives aimed at optimising operational effectiveness and meeting the changing needs of our diverse student population.
- Directly manage specific projects within the POST programme, ensuring they are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Provide high-level support to other Project Managers delivering projects in the POST programme, ensuring that all projects align with established POST standards and methodologies.
- Utilise key methodologies and toolkits, including PM2 for project management and Prosci for change management, to guide projects from initiation through to successful completion.
- Leverage the POST Benefits framework to ensure that all projects deliver tangible and measurable outcomes.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of projects, which will include initiatives like "Supporting the Changing Needs of Students" among others.
- Project Management: PM2
- Change Management: Prosci
- Benefits Realisation: POST Benefits framework
The Senior Project Manager will report directly to the POST PM Lead and will be an integral part of the POST team. This role offers a unique blend of hands-on project management and strategic support responsibilities, providing a platform for career growth and a tangible impact within the educational sector.
Salary: 95 Snr Administrative Iv_2013 (2010) (7078) Salary Scale: €65,178 - €103,485 per annum
Appointment will be made on scale and in accordance with the Department of Finance guidelines.
Closing date: 17:00hrs (local Irish time) on 4th of December 2023.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time of 17:00hrs (Local Irish Time) on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system. UCD are unable to accept late applications.
UCD do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Any CV's submitted by Recruitment Agencies will be returned.