ATSU - IT Support Technician
Mesa, AZ 85206, USAMesa, AZ 85206, USA
Job Details Description
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking a full-time non-exempt IT Support Technician on the Mesa, Arizona campus. The purpose of this job is to facilitate or provide technical assistance to ATSU's technology users. As an IT Support Technician at ATSU, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our technology users have a seamless experience. Your responsibilities will include providing technical assistance, promoting cultural proficiency, and demonstrating strong interpersonal skills. We value interprofessional collaboration and social responsibility, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Duties & Responsibilities
Education & Experience:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for addressing University computing issues, responding promptly to user concerns, and assessing whether further service escalation is required.
- Provide technical support to the end-user.
- Provide necessary installation and troubleshooting of computers, computer software, and peripherals.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the university's computer training program, promoting equitable access and participation for diverse learners.
- Assist with record keeping pertaining to the university's computer environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The preferred candidate will have completed college-level courses, training, or work related to Information Technology.
- The person in this position should have a skill set to include a broad range of computer and software knowledge, plus he/she must have logical reasoning and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
- The person in this position must be a strong communicator who is able to impart a composed attitude to the ATSU computing community. He/She must be able to prioritize time and work well with multiple personalities, age groups, and skill sets.
ATSU offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverages, among more. If eligible, employee-elected benefits would begin the first of the month following hire date. For more information, please visit: atsu.edu/employment/benefits
. Qualifications Skills Behaviors : Motivations : Education Experience Licenses & Certifications
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=c07f1b33-fa7e-4280-95b2-ec0e960b5fb3
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency