Arthur Ross Program Manager (Temp Non-Exempt)
The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a world-renowned leader in education, research, and innovation. This historic, Ivy League school consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey. Penn has 12 highly-regarded schools that provide opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education, all influenced by Penn's distinctive interdisciplinary approach to scholarship and learning. As an employer Penn has been ranked nationally on many occasions with the most recent award from Forbes who named Penn one of America's Best Large Employers in 2023.
Penn offers a unique working environment within the city of Philadelphia. The University is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational, cultural, and recreational activities. With its historical significance and landmarks, lively cultural offerings, and wide variety of atmospheres, Philadelphia is the perfect place to call home for work and play.Posted Job Title
Arthur Ross Program Manager (Temp Non-Exempt)Job Profile Title
Temporary Employee - Non-ExemptJob Description Summary
Project Manager, Barbara Earl Thomas: The Illuminated Body and Public ProgramsJob Description
The project manager will work with Arthur Ross Gallery staff to support the development of an ambitious set of public programs for Barbara Earl Thomas: The Illuminated Body, including performances and new community-based initiatives. Under the guidance of the Interim Director for Exhibitions and Programs, the Project manager will:
Job Location - City, State
- Support project timelines, deliverables, and event production for all events planned in association with Barbara Earl Thomas: The Illuminated Body.
- Project manage all aspects of Seth Parker Woods' Difficult Grace performance, including scheduling project meetings and managing communication with key project stakeholders; setting project timelines and deliverables; arranging important meetings with Penn Live Arts front of house, stage management, and carpenters with and representation from the Difficult Grace team; facilitating production logistics; and managing artist travel and payments.
- Coordinating the community-based initiatives in association with Barbara Earl Thomas: The Illuminated Body. Coordinate meetings between the Arthur Ross Gallery staff and key community stakeholders; coordinate payments to community advisory group members for meetings; support the planning of a community-organized celebration, as well as event logistics and production on the day of the event.
- Work with photographers and videographers to ensure the documentation of all events.
- Track, measure, and report on the event audience data through a variety of qualitative and quantitative evaluation techniques.
Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaDepartment / School
Provost Interdisciplinary ProgramsPay Range
$7.25 - $26.00 Hourly Rate
Salary offers are made based on the candidate's qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile. Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.Special Requirements
Background check may be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
To apply, visit https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/upenn/careers-at-penn/job/College-Hall/Arthur-Ross-Program-Manager--Temp-Non-Exempt-_JR00081427
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency