RESIDENCE HALL DIRECTOR, Division of Student Life, Residence Life Tracking Code23500128921017Job Description
- Facilitates student success by creating a residential environment that fosters academic achievement, student development, and community development.
- Serves as a leadership figure and role model within the community.
- Trains, supervises, and evaluates resident assistants and graduate resident assistants.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the local residence life office, provides support and supervision to the administrative secretary and work-study staff, and maintains various office records, including private student information.
- Ensure that living and common spaces are safe, clean, and functional for students.
- Enforces residential rules and regulations and serves as a University conduct officer.
- Promotes learning in the living centers and student and staff development.
- Serves on at least one Residence Life committee and/or completes special assignments for Residence Life and/or the Dean of Students.
- Serves as a visible representative of the department at various University events.
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, natural or protective hairstyle, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job LocationBOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular