The Enrollment Data Analyst will assist in the design, configuration strategy, and development of the CRM. This position is responsible for ensuring data accuracy and integrity within systems, including data entry, quality control, and regular data updates. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining a thorough understanding of the functional needs of WCTC and how campus systems can be configured to address those needs.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
1. Conduct a comprehensive analysis of student data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities in student recruitment, application, and enrollment processes. Recommend process improvements to increase efficiencies within the student enrollment experience.
2. Utilize data insights to segment prospective students based on their academic interests, demographics, geographic location, and other relevant criteria to tailor personalized communication and recruitment strategies.
3. Analyze the enrollment funnel to identify potential bottlenecks or areas of improvement to increase applicant conversion rates and optimize the overall enrollment process.
4. Develop predictive models to anticipate enrollment behaviors and identify tactical opportunities to enhance yield rates and student retention.
5. Generate regular reports and interactive dashboards to present data findings to the enrollment management teams, enabling data-driven decision-making.
6. Ensure data accuracy and integrity within systems, including data entry quality control and regular data updates.
7. Collaborate with end users, enrollment services leadership, associate deans, and the marketing team to align data analysis with recruitment and communication strategies.
8. Ensure compliance with data protection regulations, data security, and confidentiality standards.
9. Serve as a secondary administrator of the CRM system and the primary backup to the CRM administrator as it relates to the CRM.
10. Participate in and contribute to assignments and special projects of a similar nature and level. Maintain current professional/technical knowledge through professional education and activities.
Experience with higher education CRM solutions, preferred Technolutions Slate. Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously. Experience working in a higher education setting.Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, and Ellucian applications, or the ability to learn and use Ellucian, specifically Banner. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.Must possess excellent problem-resolution, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.Proficient with data analysis, database management, and data analysis practices.Detail-oriented with a commitment to data accuracy and quality.Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor's degree; preference for degrees in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science; Or Associate degree with two years’ related experience.One to two years of experience in data systems (SIS, CRM, Data Warehouse, and Publicly Available Data); higher education experience preferred.Preferred experience working with data and providing insights rooted in data and best practices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The Enrollment Data Analyst supports the Enrollment Services department and is available to start on/or before November 15, 2023. This position is a 32 hours per/week position (.80FTE), Typical hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Schedule and remote work options will be determined upon hire. Salary
Salary is commensurate based on experience and is listed at the hiring range of the current salary table. Salary will be prorated based on .08FTE. All applicants must submit a completed application along with a current resume and cover letter. InterviewsSelected candidates will be invited to participate in a preliminary zoom interview held November 1st through November 3rd. Final candidates will be selcted for an onsite interivew on November 9th, 2023.WCTC offers a wide range of outstanding benefits. Benefits include, but not limited to:
Competitive compensationComprehensive Benefits Package including health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, supplemental life, flex spending accounts, and much moreGenerous time off and holiday scheduleEligibility in the Wisconsin Retirement System (ETF)Opportunities for professional growth and development (including tuition reimbursement, tuition waiver)Well-being activities to support personal and professional well-beingCollaborative and supportive team environment