Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati ranks among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to over 50,000 students, 11,000 faculty and staff and 332,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 public research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, nine straight years of record enrollment, global leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 Conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.65 billion and its endowment totals $1.8 billion.Job Overview
This position will report to the Associate Director of International Recruitment. Selected candidates may work with the Associate Director on projects including assisting with International Educational agent management, including training, evaluations, data compilation, and analysis. The candidate may also assume management responsibility for a wide range of projects/tasks associated with business operations.Essential Functions
- Assist with the administration and direction of a multi functional department or center.
- Assist with international educational agent management, including trainings, evaluations, data compilation and analysis, strategic support, contracts, and commissions.
- Assist with development, implementation and administration of goals to achieve strategic objectives; assume management responsibility for a wide range of projects/tasks associated with primary business operations and/or corporate relations that have significant impact within the business function.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, disseminate/interpret information, provide advice, assist in writing proposals, deliver presentations, construct contractual agreements, and ensure that all programs and services comply with university, state and federal regulation
Bachelor's Degree.Required Experience
Additional Qualifications Considered
- Three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Some positions may require specialized experience.
Physical Requirements/Work EnvironmentOffice environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.Application Process
- Commitment to a diverse applicant pool and student body and the ability to work with people from other cultures.
- Valid Passport and ability to travel internationally as needed.
- 3-5 years experience in international higher education.
- Previous experience with agent management and involvement in AIRC.
Interested and qualified applicants must apply online and include:
- Cover letter of interest
- Current CV/Resume
- Provide three professional references.
- All certifications and other documentation can be uploaded using the Additional Documents section in the application.
Applications without a cover letter and CV/Resume will not be considered for the position.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range of $50,000 - $53,000 dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.