About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College’s campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves nearly 14,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that nearly 90** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2018.
**Based on fall 2018 credit enrollment.Requisition Number:
2023-176Posting Start Date:
Associates Additional Documentation:
Commensurate with Experience
- Enter Master Schedules for the division to include tuition and fees.
- Coordinate the administration of noncredit courses, preparing course schedule, and reviewing materials for FTE reports to MHEC.
- Enters catalog masters and syllabus for division.
- Prepare and deliver instructional materials, submission of grades and certificates for workforce programs.
- Prepare and coordinate the start and ending of WF classes.
- Prepare and submit registrations for WF students to the WDCE Registration Office.
- Review and approve instructor’s program based on the classes that are running.
- Prepare mock contracts for instructors to teach WF classes.
- Track and monitor WF instructors bi-weekly time submission.
- Provide support for the MHEC CC3 report.
- Distributes course IDs as requested by WF departments.
- Provide general knowledge to internal and external customers.
- Provide services calls as needed for IT and Xerox.
- Monitor the supply inventory and place orders as needed for RPC.
- Other duties as directed.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work exp;
- at least 3 yrs work experience in higher education or private industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- at least 5 yrs work experience in higher education or private industry.
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at 410-209-6007.
For more information, view the EEO - Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Email this job to a friend ×Subject:Your email address:Recipient's email address:Personal message:I came across this job and thought you may be interested.Human Verification:Send E-mail