Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201 Category:
Nursing Management/Leadership Schedule:
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center is part of the Johns Hopkins Health System, and includes the famous Hopkins Burn Center, which is the only adult burn trauma and surgical facility in the Baltimore area. Founded in 1773, the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center has a long, distinguished history of service and medical
excellence. Johns Hopkins
Bayview Medical Center is one of the top-ranked hospitals in the region, according to U.S. News & World Report 's 2023-24 Best Hospitals list.
This key position is integral part of the Johns Hopkins Bayview trauma program. The selected candidate will partner closely with the Trauma Medical Director to oversee the Level II trauma program which includes high quality patient care/outcomes, provider education, public education and injury prevention initiatives. The ideal candidate has the skills and experience needed to successfully manage the Maryland Trauma Registry and Trauma Quality Management processes. You will work with a professional team in a collaborative and dynamic setting. What Awaits You:
Who Should Apply
- Relocation Assistance - Receive monetary assistance if greater than 50 miles away
- Tuition Assistance - Up to $5,000 per fiscal year
- Dependent Child Tuition - Payment for up to 50% of child's tuition and eligible mandatory academic fees at an accredited, degree-granting institution
- Affordable and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Important Notices:***Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination
- Three to five years of experience at a Level II or higher trauma center, preferably in a Trauma program manager role. At the minimum, ER experience is crucial.
- Bachelors of Nursing Required; Masters degree in nursing or closely related field preferred
- Successful candidate without the required Bachelors degree requirement must be attending an accredited college working toward a related Masters degree. The Masters degree should be obtained within 4 years of employment
- Expertise in Project and Database management
- Completes the AAAM AIS course and ICD-10 coding education within one year of hire
- Obtains Trauma Certified Registered Nurse Certification through the BCEN within one year of hire
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse required. Valid CPR also required
and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions
to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities.***Authorization to Work in the United States:
Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/trauma-program-manager-nursing-management-leadership-us-md-baltimore-johns-hop-628598-9aaf4/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency