Johns Hopkins Care at Home, Baltimore, MD 21201 Category:
When you become a part of Johns Hopkins Care at Home (JHCH), you join a team that values collaboration with top professionals in the field of infusion nursing. Our mission to provide high-quality and personalized infusion therapy to patients and families in their communities is more important than ever before. At JHCH, we recognize the vital role that infusion nurses play in delivering specialized care and improving patient outcomes.
By joining us, you'll be where you belong—an organization that is dedicated to improving patient care and making a positive impact on the lives of individuals and families. Schedule
: Monday to Friday: 8am to 4:30pm. No weekends. No Holidays. No On/Call.Location
: Howard and Baltimore County
Johns Hopkins Infusion Nursing offers:
- We prioritize and support a healthy work-life balance for our employees by offering: No Weekends. No Holidays. No On/Call.
- A competitive wage scale.
- An achievable professional advancement model.
- An organization that supports, recognizes and invests in their nurses.
- A culture of excellence focused on patient safety, quality and collaboration.
- Free parking.
- Sign on bonus available for eligible hires.
As an Infusion Nurse, you will have the autonomy to make individualize patient-centered decisions utilizing your critical thinking skills. Your role involves conducting complete holistic assessments for patients, administering IV access care, providing therapy-specific clinical guidelines, patient-specific nursing treatments, and educating patients and their families.Skills:
- Peripheral IV skills
- Maintenance of central lines (PICC & Medi-ports)
- Management of hypersensitivity/anaphylaxis reactions
- Administration of biologics
- Critical care or oncology infusion experience preferred
- Home health or home infusion experience preferred
Required Licensure, Certification, etc.:
- BSN required or matriculating to a BSN degree or higher within 2 years of hire
- Mid-line Certification, preferred
- Current and unrestricted RN licensure in Maryland
- Current BLS certification
- Current State issued driver's license and agreement to comply with applicable Seat Belt Law
- Current auto insurance
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/infusion-rn-case-manager-nursing-us-md-baltimore-johns-hop-624369-19b4b/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency