Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD 20814 Category:
Information Technology Schedule:
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
The Sr. Application Analyst
is responsible for program analysis, design, testing, and documentation. Acts as a Project Lead for new system definitions, assessments, implementation and support, including SharePoint and other applications. Defines project scope and objectives by working closely with their customers. Analyzes and devises system-related procedures to solve operational problems or improve processes considering form of desired output, resources, time, equipment, and cybersecurity.Hours:
- Full time, 40hrs per week
- Mon. - Fri., 8:00a - 4:30p
- Hybrid, typically 3 days per week on-site
- Eight to twelve years of experience in the IS department doing similar type work.
- Other years of experience in IS at other hospitals considered.
- Other years of experience in hospital department using applications considered
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree required.
- Each year of education can be substituted with two years of experience, to a minimum of a high school
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Apply
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/sr-applications-analyst-information-technology-us-md-bethesda-suburban-h-629362-d430e/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency