Part-Time Instructor, Community Education
$10.00 - $40.00 Hourly
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
Provost/Academic & Student Affairs
Position is responsible for teaching Leisure Learning courses to students who want to enhance the quality of their personal lives.
Instructors are needed to teach the following courses:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Photography, art, art history
- Technology related courses, including:
- Intro to computer
- Android and Apple products tutorials
- Photo Storage
- Social media user information
- Microsoft Office suite introductory
- Make and take crafts or art projects, sewing, and quilting
- Writing workshops and poetry
- Health and wellness
- Financial literacy and retirement planning
- Home improvement, gardening, interior design
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop lesson plans.
- Maintain a positive learning environment and diverse learning opportunities for all students.
- Develop and maintain instructional supplies.
- Develop and utilize a course syllabus for each course by following established institutional guidelines.
- Supervise all students.
- Maintain a safe classroom environment.
- Provide copies of all lesson plans, supply lists, and syllabi to the Continuing Education department in case of instructor absence.
Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of the class subject matter
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lee/jobs/3872742/part-time-instructor-community-education
- Previous teaching experience
- Previous experience teaching seniors
- experience in teaching CE courses as listed above
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency