Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 Category:
Support Services (Services/Trades) Schedule:
Day ShiftPOSITION SUMMARY of Systems Control Technician:The Systems Control tech will manage daily maintenance and operation of the Building Management System (BMS) at Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital. Duties include responding to alarms, notifying appropriate management personnel, initiating corrective actions. Will also be responsible to assist fellow staff members with the maintenance, repair and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration devices and other building utility systems to insure safe reliable operation.Work Hour: 7a-3:30pWork Location: St. Petersburg, FLQUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates degree (AS) or Technical Trade School diploma with focus on Digital controls
- Minimum of five years of facilities maintenance experience
- Minimum of three years working as a Building Automation System operator
- Experience with Direct Digital Control and Programmable Logic Control device maintenance and repair
- Ability to effectively communicate with leadership and team members for the purpose of solving equipment or system related problems
- Ability to read and understand system schematics, drawings, diagrams and prints
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community, and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce practices.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/system-control-technician-support-services-services-trades-us-fl-st-petersburg-johns-620990-19b59/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency