OPS Program Assistant
Biology/Life Science, Information Technology
11300000 - RE-CERHB BIOTILITY OPERATIONS
OPS Program Assistant
Job Description: Support production activities Produce documentation such as but not limited to the following: scripts, storyboards, production notes, transcripts, supporting resources, glossaries, or other specified documents as part of project deliverables and production schedules. Review, revise, and format course resources as required. Assist in the pre-production, production, and post-production of videos and other assets for courses or other products. Organize course materials on file sharing system. Participate in project and/or content review meetings to discuss progress, materials alignment, and next steps in active or future projects. Support activities for on-site/field filming as needed, included organizing digital consents for filming in accordance with Biotility approved procedures. Assist with tagging videos and other assets. Create, research, and provide instructional design Utilize project management skills and tools for product/content development. Align content to ensure it is competency-based and that assessments and content are aligned with the appropriate Competencies and Standards Assure content adheres to APA guidelines, as appropriate. Consult with subject matter experts on assessment and learner engagement activities, providing guidance on learning management system features to support adult learners. Adhere to established schedules and deadlines. Review and edit course content and materials both video and non-video, including supporting closed captioning files, Interactive Media Elements, etc. Collaborate with production partners as required. Participate as an active member of the Instructional Design Team Collaborate across project teams to ensure any course improvements that have been identified by instructors and/or practitioners are reviewed or documented on backlogs for later prioritization. Attending meetings and focus groups as requested. Collaborate as appropriate with other teams and within the Biotility Center Maintain daily communication with the Instructional Design Team Other tasks as assigned. Customer Support for Educational and Industry Courses
- Interact with customers via phone, email or virtual conferencing and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Use internal ticketing system to track and resolve customer queries and questions.
- Actively address issues associated with asynchronous courses.
- Resolve escalated queries and/or concerns by communicating with the proper department when necessary.
- Follow up with customers and stakeholders to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Clients and Partners
- Process all service requests through the customer relationship management system.
- Strong editing and instructional design skills
- Demonstrates the following dispositions highly valued by the Biotility Center: committed, collaborative, culturally attuned, conscious of practice, curious, change agent.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, superior oral and written communication skills, ability to work on multiple projects in a challenging environment, ability to work proactively on a broad range of project support.
- Experience with adult learning, professional development, and online learning
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume and a list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required:
05 Oct 2023
To apply, visit https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/528635/ops-program-assistant
The University is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency