Job Title: Part-time Video Coordinator
FLSA Status: non- exempt
Department: Athletic and Recreation
Title of Manager/Supervisor: Head Women’s Hockey Coach
Number of Employees Reporting to this Position: 0
Position Summary: Involved with all aspects of video for the Women’s Hockey team, including but not limited to marking pre-scout, in game and post game video in accordance with coaches ask, follow all league policy regarding uploading and sharing game video, oversee analytical analysis of practice and games.
General Purpose: Coordinate all the video needs for the Women’s Hockey program.
- Effectively manage digital software
- Mark pre-scout, in game and post game video
- Upload video per ECAC and NCAA rules and regulations
- Oversee analysis of practice and games
- Assist with travel (ie. meals, hotels etc..)
- Must be able to adapt to a flexible schedule; hours and days will vary depending on athletic schedules; nights and weekends are required.
- Ability to work with google documents, check and respond to e-mail and phone calls. Training on google docs will be provided
- Perform duties in a manner that align with the College’s vision, standards and ethics.
Health & Safety: All staff has a statutory responsibility to take reasonable care of themselves, others and the environment and to prevent harm by their acts or omissions. All staff is therefore required to adhere to the University’s Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy & Procedures.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of personnel so classified
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Customer service oriented and professional
- Initiative to work on own
- Willingness to put forth a conscientious effort as required
- Work with diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of college students, Faculty, and staff
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed
Minimal Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
Preferred Qualifications: Masters Degree
Minimal Qualifications: 1 to 2 years in a related field
Preferred Qualifications: 2+ years in a related field, experience with XO’s software, collegiate hockey experience and 2+ years of video breakdown and analysis
The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Special Instructions to Applicants: An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Clarkson actively seeks and encourages applications from minorities, women and people with disabilities.
All offers of employment are subject to the applicant successfully passing a background check (including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, and criminal records).