Senior Admissions RepresentativeCompensation & Benefits
Department: Admission/Enrollment Services FLSA: Exempt
Reports to: ADA, ADoA, DoA, SDoA, or EAD Full-Time, Staff
The Senior Admissions Representative is responsible for successfully recruiting certificate and degree-seeking students for their assigned group of programs at The Chicago School. The Senior Admissions Representative is responsible for all phases of the admissions process, from initial contact through enrollment. The Senior Admissions Representative is expected to serve as a role model and mentor others on the team. The successful candidate will be an articulate, organized, results driven, dynamic and enthusiastic leader and team player. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a talented and committed professional whose skills and attitude complement a dynamic, collegial team.
Senior Admissions Representatives who are assigned to a specific campus as their primary location will have responsibilities on campus and their presence will be required at that campus location.
The ability to work evenings and weekends is required, as is occasional domestic travel.
• Successfully recruit new students for assigned programs at The Chicago School, serving as their primary point of contact throughout the admissions process.
• Complete a high level of outbound calls each day to reach prospective students. Inquiries will be assigned, and Senior Admissions Representatives are expected to complete calls in accordance with established scripts and policies in a timely manner.
• Respond to all new student inquiries quickly and maintain consistent communication with all assigned prospective students throughout the admissions process.
• Conduct telephone-based, virtual, and in-person consultations to qualify prospective students, explain available academic programs, advise them on admission requirements, and ensure that all admission paperwork is completed properly.
• Provide superior customer service to students through the entire admission process.
• Effectively maintain Salesforce database through inquiry management, proper documentation, logging of calls and activities, and a purposeful contact strategy.
• Positively and professionally represent the university through telephone-based, virtual, and in-person meetings and events.
• Engage in and mentoring others in best practices to contribute to the team’s overall success.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in an admissions representative role.
• Strong communication and listening skills.
• Computer skills including experience using customer relationship management systems and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
This opportunity is budgeted at $$64,480 to $68,000 base compensation. Additional compensation factors may impact total compensation. To learn more about our competitive benefits and additional rewards, including generous paid time-off, medical and dental insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, click the link below.
The Chicago School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note: For the protection of faculty, staff, students, and all who enter our facilities, The Chicago School strongly recommends that all employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per CDC guidance.