The Omega Studios’ School of Applied Recording Arts and Sciences is a small but active private career school in Rockville, MD, part of the Washington, DC area. Since 1977, Omega has trained recording engineers for the music and motion picture industries.
Omega has an immediate opening for the Director of Administration. This person manages the daily operations of the school; supervises the administrative staff; is the primary point of contact for enrolled students and their families; counsels and advises students. The Director of Administration manages compliance with state and federal regulations and standards of accreditation; prepares annual reports to regulators and accreditors; supports the general manager of operations in scheduling; interacts with and supports instructors and the office of financial aid.
● Administrative experience at the college or career school level
● Familiarity with federal regulations and standards of accreditation
● Fluency in English
● Effective communication skills, verbal and written
● Ability to proactively manage multiple tasks, work independently, and achieve goals
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and general computer operations
● Ability to play well with others
The school offers competitive salary, health care benefits, 401k retirement plan with company matching, and paid vacation. This is a good, secure job for the right person.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com