The Assistant Salesforce Administrator reports to the Salesforce Administrator within the Enterprise Systems Office, a department within the Office of Information Technology. This position will support the Advancement and Enrollment divisions in their use of the CRM (Salesforce) and will split time between Advancement and IT each week. Under the direction of the SF Administrator, the primary duties of this position will be to design and implement effective CRM usage strategies, customize CRM software to meet the strategic needs of the college, and maintain data integrity within Salesforce and integrated systems.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide ongoing maintenance and support for applications and systems. Modify systems as business processes and/or technical needs of the college change.
- Create solutions on CRM platform including modules such as Form Assembly, DemandTools, Informatica and Blackthorn.
- Monitor and audit data integrations between the CRM, Pardot, ERP (Jenzabar One), document imaging system (Feith) and other platforms.
- Create profiles, roles, permissions, groups, sharing rules, field and organization level security settings, data mapping and page layout design.
- Ensure data quality through reporting, automation and audits.
- Prepare documentation and user manuals. Provide regular training for end users. Apply and keep current with existing and emerging technologies.
- Assists with building and distributing advanced Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Assist with imports from various sources and de-duplication of data as needed.
- Bachelor's degree OR; A combination of education and related experience may be substituted for the degree on a year for year basis.
- At least 1 year of experience working with CRM platforms, preferably with Salesforce.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to different audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Independent thinking/problem solving skills.
- Higher Ed experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with online forms, process builders, data integration/dedup tools, and student information systems (SIS).
Experience with the following:
- TargetX, EDA and Lightning.
- SQL Server and writing Transact-SQL.
- Project management methodology, preferably agile.
ABOUT BERRY COLLEGE
Berry is a selective independent college of 2,200 undergraduate students located adjacent to Rome, GA, midway between Atlanta, GA, and Chattanooga, TN. Berry's educational approach deliberately unites challenging academic programs with practical work experience in a residential campus community that encourages faith and emphasizes caring for the needs of others above self. This commitment to an "education of the head, heart and hands" remains as relevant today as when our founder instilled this ethic more than a century ago. Nationally recognized for quality of learning and quality of life, Berry offers first-rate undergraduate degree programs in the sciences, humanities, arts and human sciences, as well as undergraduate and master's level opportunities in business and teacher education. The College's stunning 27,000-acre campus affords opportunities that cannot be duplicated elsewhere. Berry's ongoing commitment is to provide exceptional educational experiences to talented students from a wide range of social, racial, and economic backgrounds.
Berry College is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse faculty and staff. An Equal Opportunity Institution, Berry complies with all applicable laws and provisions prohibiting discrimination in its educational and employment policies. Berry respects the essential dignity of all individuals and accordingly hires and promotes employees without regard to matters of personal identity such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and political affiliation. Berry College is committed to ensuring facilities, programs, services, and activities are accessible to everyone, including those seeking employment at Berry College. Inquiries about interview or workplace accommodations are welcomed and can be directed to Wayne Phipps, Director of Human Resources, at (706) 290-2698.
Applicants should submit a letter of application, resume, and the contact information for three (3) professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a qualified individual has been hired. Berry College is an equal opportunity employer. For ADA Accommodations please contact our ADA Coordinator VTTY 706-233-4062.