Grand Forks, North Dakota, United StatesAdd to favoritesFavorited View favoritesSalary/Position Classification
Purpose of Position
- $18.00 Hourly, Non-Exempt (Eligible for overtime)
- 20 hours per week
- 100% Remote Work Availability: No
- Hybrid Work Availability: No
This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only UND students are eligible to be hired in this position.Duties & Responsibilities
To provide custodial services to assigned apartment units and residence halls. Work with a team of service professionals and gain experience in teamwork, social development, and networking!
- Assist in cleaning apartment units and residence hall rooms.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the hall lobby, main lounge, TV areas, stairwells, and hallways.
- Vacuum carpets, dust surfaces
- Wash windows
- Bathroom cleaning
- Clean stoves and refrigerators
- Trash removal
- Safely operate cleaning equipment
- Report damage and needed maintenance repairs items. - (Essential)
- Attend in-person meetings.
- Possess a basic understanding of cleaning procedures and equipment.
- Interact positively with supervisor, staff, and student residents.
- Not be restricted from access to any Residence Hall or Apartment Building.
- Be punctual, courteous, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 1 academic credit for the semester of employment.
- Successful completion of a Standard Criminal History Background Check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position does not support visa sponsorship for continued employment.To Apply
For full consideration, applications must be received by the closing date and include the following materials:
Please include in the application if you are currently or have in the past 12 months been employed with the University of North Dakota, the North Dakota University System or any other North Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as well as how many hours you work a week.