Training Coordinator (Grant FT)
Training Coordinator (Grant FT)Department:
: Allegheny CampusAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than September 1, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or review. This is a grant funded position. Continued employment is contingent on sufficient future funding. This grant may be renewed.ed. Benefits:
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.Remote Work Option:
Fully In-PersonWork Hours (for hourly positions):
Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.Salary Grade:
Admin 12 - $43,677Job Category:
Grant Funded Full-TimeJob Slot:
G271Job Open Date:
8/18/2023Job Close Date: General Summary:
Develop and implement a comprehensive staff-training program in the field of human services. Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in Education or related field and a minimum of two years experience in adult education, sales, and in human services system or an Associates degree in Education with four years experience in adult education, sales, and in human services system; availability during the day with some evening and weekend work.Duties:
1. Supervise, develop, implement, and provide a comprehensive staff-training program by establishing program design, measuring training program design, measuring training success, and by recruiting and hiring staff.
2. Identify specific educational needs for staff and client trainings through the development of a sales, marketing and training plan and meet with representatives of the target population services by Department of Human Service professionals.
3. Develop an instrument and survey, which measures needs of the target population.
4. Recruit, interview, and hire program instructors and other staff personnel.
5. Analyze and determine the training needs with the Community Training and Development staff, develop creative methods to meet the training needs.
6. Plan, develop, implement, and supervise the educational and training programs (conferences, workshops, seminars, courses, meetings and in-agency trainings) to meet the specific training needs.
7. Keep accurate records and statistical data on site program.
8. Supervise and provide guidance and support to the program's instructional staff; conduct training/planning meetings.
9. Procure locations for each program.
10. Develop a sales and marketing plan, design brochures, and update mailing lists for promoting programs
11.Implement registration process according to CCAC policy and procedures.
12. Maintain contacts with counselors, caseworkers, and Human Service professionals.
13. Act as a liaison between internal and external departments/divisions and agencies; develop and maintain ongoing communications with existing and human service providers, employers and referral sources.
14. Communicate programs to the public through social media, printed and electronic materials, speaking engagements, the media, and participation in related community activities.
15. Perform other related duties as required or as assigned.Clearances:
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1365
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency