Type of PositionAdjunctIf Part-Time, specify hours per weekIf Part-Time, specify number of weeks POSTING TEXT
Posting Number:20110116Job Title:Adjunct Instructor, Supported College TransitionGradeClassification:AdjunctFLSA:Starting Salary RangeRate of Pay:Department:Student Development & CounselingPosition Reports To (Title):Vice President, Student AffairsScope of Position:This position will teach courses in-person at the N.O. Nelson campus and/or the Godfrey campus to help facilitate the Supported College Transition program.Key Measurable ExpectationsLewis and Clark Community College is currently seeking an adjunct instructor to teach at the Godfrey and/or N.O. Nelson campus during the Spring 2023 semester and on going semesters as needed. Candidate should possess the appropriate credentials to teach at the required level (see “minimum qualifications”).Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience working with adults with disabilities;
- Teaching experience;
- Demonstrated awareness of and sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, gender, racial and individual diversity and values.
Physical DemandsWork HoursMonday-Friday, 8:00-4:30 Open Date:07/24/2023Close Date:Open Until FilledYesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:For further details on this position please contact:
Roselyn Ellington, Program Coordinator
618-468-427EEO Statement Summary:Lewis & Clark Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, LCCC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. It is also the policy of the College to prohibit any form of harassment based on an individual’s protected status, such as gender, color, race, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or other protected group status as defined by law. If interested, please contact the Human Resource Department, Erickson Hall – Room 107.ComplianceIn compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Internal Job Posting
- LC Website
- Chronicle for Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Social Media
- Personal Referral
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree In Progress
- Masters Degree
- Doctorate In Progress
- * How many years of experience do you have in this type of position?
- * This position is located in Godfrey, IL. Are you willing to work in Godfrey, IL?
- * This position is located at the N.O. Nelson campus. Are you willing to work in Edwardsville IL.
- * Are you a SURS annuitant?
- * Are you an affected SURS annuitant?
- * Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
- * Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship?
- * Are you an internal candidate?
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Philosophy
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Other Document
- HR added document