Coordinator, KEYS Program (Grant FT)
Coordinator, KEYS Program (Grant FT)Department:
Keystone Ed Yields SuccessCampus
: Allegheny CampusAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 18, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed. Continued employment is contingent on sufficient future funding. This grant may be renewed. Benefits:
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.Remote Work Option:
Fully In-PersonWork Hours (for hourly positions):
Monday - Friday; 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.Salary Grade:
Admin 13 - $47,929Job Category:
Grant Funded Full-TimeJob Slot:
G594Job Open Date:
8/4/2023Job Close Date: General Summary:
Coordinate and administer all activities of the K.E.Y.S. Program. Provide students receiving public assistance who are enrolled in College programs of study with academic and other student servicesRequirements:
Bachelor's degree; Two years direct experience with students in a post-secondary education institution. Must have strong written and oral communication skills.Duties:
1. Consult with faculty, tutors, and counselors to provide appropriate services and programs designed to aid in student success and retention.
2. Work with students enrolled in college courses to provide academic support and assistance, including program planning, tutoring, information giving and assistance completing forms.
3. Maintain close contact with County Assistance Office personnel to monitor student performance, arrange necessary support services, and identify new candidates for the Keys (Keystone Education Yields Success) Program.
4. Maintain detailed and statistical data.
5. Prepare and submit reports to county and state agencies.
6. Travel to college campuses and centers to monitor student progress and arrange support services.
7. Act as a liaison with Career Services, Counseling, Financial Aid, Supportive Services, Advisement and the Learning Center for Keys program students.
8. Maintain record of student contacts and progress using the AIMS database.
9. Provide facilitated study, tutoring, workshops, and support and/or other academic assistance for Keys program students.
10. Market Keys Program services to student and community groups through classroom presentation, mailings, and presentations to community-based organizations.
11. Travel to County Regional Service Centers to confer with case managers and arrange student support services, such as transportation allowances, books, and career-related clothing and equipment.
12. Attend meetings and training sessions as required for Keys personnel.
13. Arrange workshops on special topics, such as time, stress and money management for Keys program students.
14. Assist in establishing criteria for measuring success as it relates to placement, retention, and career awareness.
15. Recruit students to participate in the Keys program.
16. Perform other related duties as necessary and as assigned.Clearances:
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1356
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency