Extended Job Title
Asst/Assoc/Full Professor - Pediatric EndocrinologyOrg Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr Org Level 7
523201 - Pediatrics Ama Genl Position Description
Recognized as a "Great College to Work For - Honor Roll,"
TTUHSC provides much more than just a job! Ready for a rewarding career where you can develop and grow? Join us as we change the future of health care.Values-Based Culture
Contributes to the university’s mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit.
Rank of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor and applicable salary are dependent upon candidate’s qualifications and experience.Requisition ID
NonePay Grade Maximum
Salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or skillsMajor/Essential Functions
- Inpatient pediatric endocrinology consult service
- Inpatient pediatric endocrinology service
- Outpatient pediatric endocrinology clinic 4 days per week
- Supervision of mid-level providers
- Supervising residents and medical students in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Provide lectures and conferences for residents and medical students
- Conducts and publishes peer reviewed clinical research
No Pay Grade Minimum
Salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or skillsPay Basis
HSC - Amarillo Department
Pediatrics Ama Genl Required Attachments
Cover Letter, Professional License or Certification, Resume / CVJob Type
Full Time Pay Statement
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan website
Assistant Professor Shift
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.Required Qualifications
- Completion of pediatric endocrinology fellowship.
- Board certification in pediatric endocrinology or passing of board certification within one year of employment.
- Texas medical license.
800Does this position work in a research laboratory?
No Jeanne Clery Act
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy & Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. To view this report, visit the TTUHSC Clery Act website