Men's Soccer InternPosting Number:
AdministrationKey Responsibilities :
Assist with all facets of the Men’s Soccer program including, but not limited to, recruiting, scouting, player and team development, team travel, camps and clinics.
- Serve as recruiting coordinator—maintain database, manage communications and prospect information, generate and update recruiting calendars and schedules, , evaluate and communicate with PSA’s, recruit and retain qualified student-athletes.
- Organize and coordinate all team travel including team meals, hotel arrangements, securing practice sites/times, team travel needs—extras bag, video camera, projectors, etc.
- Assist with all aspects game preparation including scouting as required.
- Assist with practice preparation and organization.
- Assist with off-season program evaluations and preparations.
- Assist with in-game strategies, adjustments, and decision making.
- Assist with on-field and in-practice teaching, coaching, demonstration.
- Conduct individual workouts and skill development sessions.
- Serve as program liaison with the Strength and Conditioning and Sports Information staffs.
- Assist with planning and preparation for all summer camps.
- Ensure adherence to the rules, regulations, and policies of all governing bodies—Juniata College Athletics, Juniata College, Landmark Conference, and National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- Participate in overall administration of the Athletics Department by representing the office as requested and cooperatively assisting colleagues. This includes attending all mandatory department activities and functions, membership on department and campus committees, and participation upon request in enrollment, fundraising, and/or promotional events.
- Support athletic operations and essential functions, as assigned by the Associate
Athletic Director for Operations and Game Management.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director/Men’s Soccer Coach.
Juniata College believes in and embraces the liberal arts and as such, we encourage and seek mutual benefit through diversity of thought and approach which enriches our academic community, as well as the lives of our students and colleagues. Juniata College is committed to creating a welcoming community supported by relationships based on collaboration and mutual respect. We endeavor to create an inclusive learning environment where members with different perspectives and backgrounds can learn, contribute, and thrive. Please join us…AA/EOEPosition Qualifications:
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules, regulations, and the Division III philosophy.
- 1-3 years of coaching or playing experience at the college level.
- Demonstrated ability to teach, strategize, recruit, manage, and represent a highly competitive college soccer program.
Receives direct supervision from the Men’s Soccer Coach. Works collaboratively and supportively with other individuals and groups. Hires, trains, and supervises student managers, providing specific direction and oversight of assignments and responsibilities.Open Date:
07/25/2023Open Until Filled: