Indigenous Health Office Assistant
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Federal Work Study StudentAdd to favoritesFavorited View favoritesSalary/Position Classification
Purpose of Position
- $12 Hourly, Non-Exempt
- 10 hours per week
- 100% Remote Work Availability: No
- Hybrid Work Availability: Yes
This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only UND students are eligible to be hired in this position.Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with data entry and other related processing.
- Collect/research and input data for reports, fact sheets, and PowerPoints.
- Assist with social media
- Prep materials for dissemination
- Assist with miscellaneous project support.
- Good communication & office skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Familiarity with the University campus & procedures
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Acceptance of a Federal Work-Study award for the applicable term
- Enrolled in at least six credits for the applicable term
- Successful completion of a Standard Criminal History Background Check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position does not support visa sponsorship for continued employment.Preferred Qualifications
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
For full consideration, applications must be received by the closing date and include the following materials:
• Cover Letter
Please include in the application if you are currently or have in the past 12 months been employed with the University of North Dakota, the North Dakota University System or any other North Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as well as how many hours you work a week.