Non-Student Part-Time Dishwasher/ Utility Worker
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Part-time Staff Temporary StaffAdd to favoritesFavorited View favoritesSalary/Position Classification
Purpose of Position
- 15.00 Hourly, Non-Exempt (Eligible for overtime)
- 10-29 hours per week
- 100% Remote Work Availability:No
- Hybrid Work Availability:No
Wilkerson Hall is hiring part-time help with flexible working hours. Days, nights, and weekends available.Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties include scrubbing pots and pans and loading dishes onto machine
- Sorts dishes, silverware, tray and pans, washes them, returns clean dishes to designated storage areas.
- Checks dishes, silverware, trays and pans to insure proper cleaning.
- Operates dish machine according to instructions.
- Other duties may include sweeping and mopping.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary dish room.
- Keeps all trays returned and dish carts clean.
- Cleans conveyor belt daily.
- Removes garbage from dish room, rinse and sanitize garbage cans.
- Able to work in both residential dining centers.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Able to stand on one's feet for 3 -4 hoursMinimum Requirements
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be able to work with the preparation and disposal of fish, poultry, beef, lamb, pork and other meat products in professional culinary commercial kitchen
• Must be able to adhere to all safety and sanitation policies which include removal of all jewelry and piercings except for a plain wedding band while working in our facilities
• Hairnets and beard restraints are also a requirement in our food preparation areas
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Successful completion of a background history records check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.To Apply
For full consideration, all application materials must be fully submitted by 11:55PM on the closing date.