Technology Help Desk Assistant - Law Library
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Federal Work Study StudentAdd to favoritesFavorited View favoritesSalary/Position Classification
Purpose of Position
- $12.00 Hourly, Non-Exempt
- 10-15 hours per week
- 100% Remote Work Availability: No
- Hybrid Work Availability: No
This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only UND students are eligible to be hired in this position.Duties & Responsibilities
This position will staff the Technology Help Desk at the University of North Dakota Law Library.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include setting up computers and troubleshooting equipment (Mac, PC, etc.) within the Law School building.
- Lifting and moving equipment from different locations.
- Provide technical assistance with hardware, software, and end user training.
- A willingness to work independently, learn quickly, and display professionalism.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Fall 2023 Enrolled student
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac computers
- Successful completion of a Standard Criminal History Background Check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position does not support visa sponsorship for continued employment.To Apply
For full consideration, applications must be received by the closing date and include the following materials:
• Hours of availability
Please include in the application if you are currently or have in the past 12 months been employed with the University of North Dakota, the North Dakota University System or any other North Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as well as how many hours you work a week.