Golf Course Food and Beverage Attendant-CasualPosition Number:
CA2002Pay Grade Level:
$12.30 per hourDepartment:
Golf ClubPosting Number:
S 121300788Full or Part Time:
CasualNumber of Months:
Responsible for the Food & Beverage service operations at the Denison Golf Club in Granville. Ensure that standards of quality in product and service are maintained.Essential Job Functions:
- Collect payment and operate point of sale system.
- Describe the food and beverages served.
- Able to mix and serve alcohol drinks as needed.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Must be able to take orders and give proper, professional service to guests.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time
- Knowledge of proper service etiquette and standards.
- Must be people-oriented; operate effectively under stress; be highly self- motivated; lead by example; reliably exercise sound judgment; provide excellent customer service; have strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to take direction.
Micros POS system experience preferredPhysical Demands:
Todd BishopContact Email:
02/01/2023Open Until Filled:
YesDenison University Background Check Statement:
The final candidate will undergo a background check as a conditional offer of employment.Denison University EEO Statement :
Denison University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To achieve our mission as a liberal arts college, we continually strive to attract and hire candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences and identities. Denison fosters a campus community that recognizes the value of all persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender expression and identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socio-economic background. For additional information and resources about diversity at Denison, please see our commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity and antiracism (IDEA) at Denison Forward.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (740)587-6299 or by email at HR@denison.edu.