Minot, North Dakota, United StatesAdd to favoritesFavorited View favoritesSalary/Position Classification
- $225,000+ Annual, Commensurate with qualifications and credentials
- 100% Remote Work Availability: No
- Hybrid Work Availability: No
This is a twelve (12) month, non-tenure track appointment with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Department of Family & Community Medicine in the Minot Center for Family Medicine.Purpose of Position
UND SMHS is recruiting for a full-time physician who is American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) certified or eligible. The chosen applicant will be at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor (commensurate with education and experience) in a fully accredited, university administered, and community-based family medicine residency program in Minot, North Dakota.Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaching residents and medical students at the UND Center for Family Medicine-Minot, in the hospital, and other educational settings.
- Supervision of residents and medical students and maintaining a significant broad-based clinical practice at the UND Center for Family Medicine-Minot.
- Participation in scholarly activity and encouraging the scholarly activity of residents and medical students.
- Working to assure resident and faculty compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements.
- Participation in both self-directed and residency-directed faculty development.
- Curriculum development and administrative tasks specific to the program.
- Off-site practice and teaching as arranged by the Program Director.
- Participation in the on-call rotation to meet the needs of continuity of care of the practice population of the UND Center for Family Medicine-Minot.
- Licensed/Eligible for license to practice medicine in the State of North Dakota
- Completion of an accredited residency program (AOA, ACGME)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) certified or eligible
- Successful completion of criminal history record check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-year medical teaching experience
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum development
- Demonstrated experience of participation in scholarly activity
- Experience supervising residents and medical students
- Experience in maintain a broad-based clinical practice
- Willing to practice and teach to residents and medical students all aspects of Family Medicine care and participate in the Family Medicine call schedule(s)
To assure full consideration, applications must be received by 07/13/2023 (first review by date) and include the following materials:
- Letter of intent
- Current curriculum vitae