Possesses, understands, and applies a comprehensive knowledge in area of specialization. Develops understanding and skills to allow for completion of assignments that cross fields of specialization. Develops leadership and management skills.
- Receives/Reviews progress and evaluates results of experiments or projects under control or supervisory responsibility.
- Recommends changes in research, testing or experimental procedures.
- May be responsible for a single highly technical and complex piece of research equipment.
- May review and evaluate the effectiveness of personnel.
- May plan for and assign personnel to projects under control.
- Operates with latitude for unreviewed action.
- May receive general supervision conferring with higher levels only in unusual situations.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
EEO/AA This Post-Doctoral Fellow position is for the lab of Dr. Ruiwen Zhang, College of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmacological and Pharmaceutical Sciences. We welcome applicants who are interested in cancer research and cancer therapy. Priority will be placed on candidates who have strengths in the following areas: cancer biology, pharmacology, drug discovery and development.
Doctoral and No experience
Requires singular knowledge of a specialized advanced professional discipline or the highest level of general business knowledge, normally acquired through attainment of a directly job-related terminal degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.No experience is required.Organization:
H0117 Pharmacological & PharmaceuticEmployee Status:
Dec 14, 2023, 11:16:16 AM