Buena Vista University is seeking a Content Marketing Coordinator. The Content Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications to create and deliver effective marketing campaigns and promotions. Primarily, the Content Marketing Coordinator gathers and drafts content in the form of marketing copy, photos, and videos for various social media platforms, marketing channels, and the university website, ensures consistent brand voice in all marketing content efforts, and updates the university website text and content as needed. Assists with the development and drafts text for email communications, social media efforts, and content marketing campaigns, supports the Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications by selecting appropriate branded content for digital, social media, and public relations efforts and collaborates with multiple teams and departments on campus, as well as with students and alumni.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in content gathering and creation, including writing, social media posts, and video.
- Experience working in Canva, YouTube, Tiktok, and Instagram.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and general web design.
- Experience in webpage authoring using content management systems.
- Strong attention to detail and collaborative working style.
Buena Vista University is an EOE/ADA/Smoke-Free Employer and especially welcomes applications from individuals who will contribute to any aspect of the university’s diversity.
A background check will be conducted on the final candidate.