The China Beacons Institute is now seeking exceptional scholars to join us as Assistant Professors / Associate Professors / Professors in Green Chemicals and Energy, with key sub-areas focused in
- AI Enbaled Chemistry
- Renewable Energy & Energy Storage
- Green Chemical Processes and Process Intensification.
About China Beacons Institute
The Nottingham Ningbo China Beacons of Excellence Research and Innovation Institute (hereinafter referred to as "CBI") was jointly established by the Ningbo National Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone Management Committee, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China and the Zhejiang Wanli Education Group under the framework agreement signed between the University of Nottingham and the Ningbo Municipal Government in May 2019. The CBI leverages the unique advantages of the UNNC, which is based in Ningbo and has a global outlook. By bringing in international innovation resources, it aims to expand its research collaborations to other research institutions and beyond. This will enable the CBI to focus on both basic and applied research. The ultimate goal of the CBI is to create a world-class science and technology innovation platform with innovative research, research transformation, technology transfer and talent development to support and drive the industrial development of Ningbo.
- You should have PhD or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or relevant subject area;
- You should have sufficient/extensive publication track record and extensive research and student supervising experience with an established national and growing international reputation in the field of Green Chemicals and Energy in the international higher education sector;
- You should have sufficient/extensive experience in developing and devising new research programmes, models, techniques and methods;
- You should have proven ability to provide effective management of groups and research activities;
- You should have proven/successful record of promoting and maintaining collaborative links with industry/business/community.
Your Remuneration, Benefits and Support
Successful candidate will be offered a five-year contract that may be extended by mutual agreement. We are committed to providing competitive employment packages while supporting the wellbeing of our staff to help them reach their full potential. We offer highly-competitive salary package and you will have a range of benefits and entitlements, including accommodation allowance, insurances, schooling support, home flight, relocation & repatriation support, and paid annual leave. You will be offered a wide range of Chinese talent schemes application opportunities based on the eligibility of application.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their applications via the application link here before 14 June 2023 which should include the following:
- a cover letter
- an up-to-date CV
- a publication list
- 4 academic references
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Professor Tao Wu, Vice Provost for the China Beacons Institute: email@example.com. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact the Human Resources Office, Tel: 86 574 8818 0000 8822(HR recruiter ext).
Review of Applications
The academic recruitment campaign will initially run for 2 months from 13 March 2023 to 14 May 2023, and now is extended to 14 June 2023. Review of applications is ongoing and shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews.